Seattle GPS Tracking
Track your loved ones. Our objective is safety, peace of mind, and health.
05/01/19 Brand new units are in which use our brand new monitoring system. Absolutely cutting edge technology and longer batter life.
Purchase or lease one of our units, which are designed for the following uses on vehicles driven by:
1. Tracking vulnerable adults and senior citizens, such as early stages of Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or memory loss and other cognitive abilities serious enough to interfere with daily life. This is often found in adults that suffered a serious head injury as a child or teenager.
2. Tracking loved ones enduring depression and life changes.
3. Tracking family members on long distance trips.
4. Tracking son or daughter away at college.
5. Tracking long distance motorcycle trips, or general ATV, boat, snowmobile trips, recreational boaters, and commercial fishermen.
6. Tracking drivers with narcolepsy: a condition characterized by an extreme tendency to fall asleep whenever in relaxing surroundings.
7. Employment related investigations for public and private sector entities.
8. Tracking nannies and babysitters.
9. Verification a subject is in compliance with a court order, such as a parenting or family plan.
10. Safety of real estate agents, journalists and photographers.
11. Tracking teenage drivers.
Other areas of use:
1. Monitor shipment of precious cargo or packages.
2. Monitor shipment of expensive vehicles, planes, motorcycles, helicopters, etc...
3. Monitor movement of construction equipment, farming equipment and vehicles.
4. Monitor a spouse; however, in WA State both husband & wife must be listed on the vehicle's registration in order to use a GPS on a vehicle. Check the laws of your state before use.